Job title: Analyst Intern
Company: Vaaka Partner
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 12/10/2020
Vaaka Partners is recruiting future investment professionals to intern positions
Vaaka Partners is looking for students to join our team as interns in 2021. The exact duration and timing of the internship will be agreed upon together.
The analyst intern position
• You will be a valuable member in our deal teams participating in all phases of the investment process.
• You will get to participate in meetings with company founders & management, industrial advisors and other business superstars – not just desktop work.
• Your tasks will give you a broad introduction to PE, through e.g. screening of potential new investment ideas, industry and financial analyses and LBO model work.
• Unique opportunity to work in one of the leading lower mid-market private equity investment companies in the Nordics
• Competitive compensation
What we are looking for
• Completed internship in either management consulting, investment banking, M&A, private equity, start-up or other relevant positions
• 2+ years of studies, with excellent academic background
• Relevant courses in finance, accounting or industrial management completed
• Proficiency in English and Finnish
• Solid analytical skills and ability to solve problems independently
• Good communication & teamwork skills • Entrepreneurial attitude and drive
How to apply
• Send your CV and cover letter including academic transcripts through the link on Vaaka Partners’ website (News) by October 12th
• For further information, you can reach out to Fredrik Vaahtokari tel. +358 50 555 4692, and visit www.vaakapartners.fi