Job title: Trainee
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 16/02/2020
Are you interested in building a career in the field of M&A or Management Consulting? We are now looking for trainees to both our Deals and Consulting groups. Within these groups, we have several specialised teams providing different services and trainee positions.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have genuine interest towards business and delivery of high quality advisory
- Be an analytical and logical thinker with an open mind and ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable with working both independently and in teams
- Have passion to learn new things and have ability to develop and bring up new ideas
- Have or be currently pursuing an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other relevant area
- In Deals, our trainees typically are within their 3rd to 5th year of studies. In Consulting, we hope that an ideal candidate will graduate within 6-12 months or has already graduated (trainees have a possibility to work almost full time and continue permanently after the trainee period).
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be fluent in English, fluency in Finnish and/or Swedish is considered as an advantage
Working as a trainee in PwC Deals or Consulting will offer you:
- A team with strong expertise, varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Practical, hands-on work experience
- Opportunity to interact with clients and the global network
- Competitive compensation, benefits and opportunity to participate in various social events
To take part in the process, submit your CV, application letter and transcript of records in PDF format on PwC’s website latest by 16th February 2020. More information about applying: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/53669-pwc-suomi-trainees-to-deals-and-consulting/.