Job title: Sales Assistant Cross Asset in the Nordic Team
Company: BNP Paribas
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 01/09/2020
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses.
We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services.
As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model.
The Global Markets Sales Teams are looking for Sales assistants starting all year round (6-month internships):
– Assisting the Sales desk in various project and in their daily tasks
– Pricing of complex products for clients
– Helping monitoring the clients’ requests by phone, emails and Bloomberg chats
– Requesting pricings from traders and structurers
– Drafting term sheets (trade confirmation), marketing support and presentations
– Helping the sales in the onboarding of new clients by doing some legal and administrative tasks
with our legal teams and our risk department
– Master 1/2 student from a Business School or University with a major in Finance
– Basic knowledge but strong interest for financial markets, past experience in Equity Derivatives
will be much appreciated
– Fluency in English and Finnish, any other language is a plus
– Rigorous, autonomous, dynamic, with very good interpersonal skills
– Good Excel, PowerPoint skills, VBA and Bloomberg is a plus
If you match the profile we are looking for and are highly motivated to join the Nordic Team please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the position: INTERNSHIP OFFER – CIB GLOBAL MARKETS SALES_NORDIC TEAM