Job title: Sales Analyst
Company: Danske Bank
Contract type: Full-Time
Application deadline: 24/02/2019
Are you ambitious and collaborative? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial drive and an analytical mindset? Maybe you have just finished your academic studies and you are eager to work in the financial market? We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to further strengthening our foreign exchange sales team in Helsinki.
Who we are?
- The FX Sales and Solutions team is a part of the FI&C (Fixed Income and Currencies) division of Danske Bank’s Corporates and Institutions (C&I) arm – an ambitious and dynamic organisation servicing the financial needs of the bank’s customers.
- We serve Danske Bank’s customers in foreign exchange matters from daily transactions to in-depth hedging studies and strategies, which are tailor-made depending on our clients’ needs
- Internally we work closely with other market specialists in sales, research, risk advisory and trading units, located in Helsinki, Copenhagen and other Nordic countries. We foster an international culture and way of working
The role we offer
- You will become part of the strongest FI&C units in the Nordics and be an integral part of a well-functioning sales team with a strong focus on creating value for our customers.
- You will work with highly skilled colleagues in a team with a tremendous team spirit.
- The role covers various different type of tasks and projects which are crucial for the team.
- As a FX Sales Analyst you will have an important role in generating service for our Finnish clients.
This position is an opportunity to start your career within the financial market as a part of an ambitious organisation where you are expected to deliver from day one. Previous experience from FI&C products is not a requisite. This is a unique opportunity to learning by doing. You will rapidly explore the environment of the trading floor.
The profile we are looking for
- The candidate we are looking for is a team player with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills, as you will be in touch with a number of stakeholders on a daily basis.
- In a competitive market such as ours things can get hectic from time to time, wherefore it is important that you are able to perform well under pressure and have a strong desire to excel and deliver.
- You have a university degree with a strong academic record.
- In addition to Finnish language, fluency in English is a requirement, as we operate in an international environment. Proficiency in one of the Nordic languages is considered as an advantage.
If you have questions, please contact Eero Appelqvist, Head of FX Sales and Solutions Finland +358 50 33 00017 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send application and CV no later than 24.02.2019 here.
The job post on LinkedIn here.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.