Job title: Business Analyst
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 29/04/2019
We are looking to hire full-time BUSINESS ANALYSTS to join our family of individuals who love solving complex problems, thrive in a team environment, and see the world filled with exciting challenges to be tackled.
We offer international career opportunities for recent graduates and young professionals that are passionate about problem solving and developing businesses. Our Business Analyst positions have a strong emphasis on developing your personal business and team management skills through front-line client exposure and by taking part in internal thought leadership.
An opportunity to create real impact
Reddal is a new kind of a professional services company that challenges the more traditional management consulting houses with a unique BDaaS, business development as a service, business model. Our mission is to drive growth in companies of all sizes, from startups to large global corporations. Our work builds on continuous client relationships, high transparency and cost efficiency as well as sustainable impact.
WE OFFER YOU
Experience in front-line business development
- You help in building businesses and driving growth of companies across all sizes, globally
- From the first day, you work alongside executives and front-line staff solving real business problems
True international and multi-cultural exposure
- Reddal teams build on people with diverse backgrounds, often working across locations
- Working with our global clients at a variety of locations
- Extensive in-house training program
- Learning on the job through front-line work with our clients, preparing you for the most complex business challenges
- Active participation in developing new knowledge and business insight
Enjoyable working atmosphere
- Our employees enjoy a flexible, encouraging and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to share experiences with international colleagues, clients and our broad network
- Completed university studies. Typically studies in engineering, mathematics, physics, finance, or economics provide a firm basis for strong analytical skills that are a prerequisite for success in our work. However, we appreciate diversity and encourage people with different backgrounds to apply.
- Some relevant working experience, typically through internships; for example experience from professional services, investment banking, venture capital or entrepreneurship
- Basic knowledge and experience in a certain industry, function or subject
- Excellent problem solving skills – strong analytical mindset and passion for solving complex business challenges
- True team-player attitude – a considerate collaborator with the ambition to create true impact and value together with our clients
- Own entrepreneurial ambition – strong desire to help innovate, develop and build new businesses, including our own
- Broad global mindset – excellent communication skills in Finnish and English; knowledge of other languages and cultures are considered highly beneficial
Please submit your application along with your CV, cover letter, a copy of your academic transcripts, and a copy of your upper secondary school transcript and diploma (mandatory for Finnish applicants) through http://www.reddal.com/join-reddal/open-positions/business-analyst/ no later than Monday, April 29.
First round of interviews will be held during 6.5.-8.5.
If you have any questions about the position or hiring process you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.