Job title: Analyst
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 22/10/2018
Sponda Plc is one of Finland’s largest real estate investment companies specialising in commercial properties in Finland’s largest cities. Sponda’s business concept is to own, operate and develop office and retail properties into environments that promote our client’s success.
Sponda is offering a unique opportunity to learn and develop essential skills in private equity real estate. As an Analyst you will support our international team regarding real estate transactions and portfolio management. You will prepare financial analyses including P&L and discounted cash flow modelling. You will also identify, gather and input relevant data for financial analysis, decision making and transaction purposes. You are able to prepare reports and presentations together with the senior team members. In addition to your individual tasks you will get to see and learn from your colleagues about transaction process and investment practices in private equity real estate.
As a person you are energetic, efficient and take initiative. You have good quantitative skills and attention to detail. You will receive team support but have ambition and mindset to seek solutions independently. You are either in the final stages of your studies with some work experience or you have already graduated with couple of years work experience. You are proficient in Excel as well as PowerPoint. You aim to constantly improve your skills and are truly interested in quantitative financial analysis.
The analyst position will offer an excellent opportunity to learn and develop professional skills in private equity real estate investing.
– Prepare and complete detailed financial analysis including P&L and CF models using discounted cash flow, income capitalization, leveraged IRR, NPV, comparable sales and construction cost techniques.
– Input financial data into valuation models.
– Under supervision of senior team members, develop pro forma financial projections.
– Identify, plan and evaluate relevant investment scenarios.
– Assist with creation, collection, organization, and management of datasets/databases and visual analytics.
– Support Transaction team members in acquisitions and sales.
– Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
– Gather, compile and present economic data pertinent to real estate investing.
– Assist in all aspects of preparing presentations, investor materials and miscellaneous reports.
– Coordinating third-party service providers and supporting team members
– Relevant educational background, i.e. Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Applied Mathematics (you may also apply if you’re in the final stage of your studies)
– Demonstrated quantitative skills.
– Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
– Strong computer skills, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
– Attention to detail while able to identify relevant information.
– Basic Finnish language skills
What we see as an advantage:
– Work experience preferably in real estate, financial sector or consulting
– Fluent Finnish language skills
What we offer:
– An excellent position to advance your professional development aboard Finland’s biggest private equity real estate company owned by Blackstone
– Professional atmosphere and supportive colleagues to boost your development
– As a Financial Analyst you will gather experience and expertise which is scalable worldwide as you learn the basics, principles and terminology in private real estate market
Sounds like your next move? To apply, submit your CV, cover letter, university degree certificate or the latest university study transcript in pdf-format and also mention your earliest possible starting date and a salary request in your application documents. Apply by latest on 22.10.2018 https://apply.
To familiarize yourself with Sponda, please visit https://www.sponda.fi/. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Isosomppi (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 557 7737).