Job title: Pricing Trainee
Contract type: Part-time
Application deadline: 20/12/2019
We are now looking for a Pricing Trainee to join our pricing team in Vantaa.
The pricing team is responsible for creating and implementing pricing models used by sales offices globally within Metso’s Valves business area.
As a Pricing Trainee, you will focus on developing customer-specific pricing, including setting up and maintaining price lists in our sales tools, as well as providing technical and other support in this area. In addition you will be responsible for developing pricing-related analytics with MS PowerBI. As a member of the pricing team you may also participate in other parts of our pricing model development effort.
- To be successful in this challenging task, you are an engineering or finance student with a curious and analytical mindset. You are comfortable with working both independently and closely with the rest of the team, depending on the situation.
- You are not afraid of working with large amounts of numerical data and you will find it easy to learn to use new tools and develop new ways of working to achieve results.
- You are familiar with the most common business-related IT tools, such as Excel and other Microsoft Office tools. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Power BI and other similar database tools are considered an advantage.
- You are able to work 2-3 days per week during your active studies, and potentially full-time during the summer months.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging trainee positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in your selected area of expertise.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
For further information, please contact Magnus Bäck, Manager, FCO Pricing, +358 40 716 9765, during office hours.
Please leave your application via this link as soon as possible. The application period will end 20th of December 2019.