Job title: Intern
Company: Morgan Stanley
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 26/01/2020
Morgan Stanley believes capital has the power to create positive change in the world. The biggest and most impactful changes come from people like you. If you come to Morgan Stanley, what will you create?
If you want to hear how you can put your bilingual talent and ambition to work and be part of our growing Operations Department in the heart of Frankfurt’s business district, join us.
Placement and Duration:
The Operations Industrial Placement Program is aimed at students with a year in industry as a compulsory or optional element of their degree program. The program runs annually, beginning in June. Industrial Placement students will become fully integrated members within various areas of Operations, including Security Settlements, Position Services, Client On boarding, Client Service Group and Tax Utility.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Track record of academic excellence.
- Proficient in German
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to understand complex information quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- A team player and client-service orientated
Deadline for applications is Sunday, January 26, 2020.