Job title: Intern
Company: Valor Partners
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 06/10/2019
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
An internship at VALOR gives you an excellent opportunity to kick-start your future career through working on projects in:
• Strategy, growth and business development
• Operational improvement and process design
• M&A and private equity
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis, to client counselling
• Full involvement in the entire life-cycle of a project – with a dedicated role and active mentoring
• Day-to-day work in an informal, inclusive and fun environment
Internships usually last 3-4 months. However, the timing and duration of the internship is planned so that it fulfills both your interests and ours. An internship is an excellent steppingstone to a full-time position at VALOR.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to Hanna Mäkinen at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 6th, 2019. Please include the following documents:
• Cover letter
• Curriculum vitae
• University grade transcript
• Upper secondary school matriculation certificate
An ideal candidate for an internship is a master’s level student with a strong academic background, good analytical and social skills, good knowledge of both Finnish and English, and most importantly, the motivation and drive for learning and professional development.
For more information about our firm, our people and the internship, kindly refer to www.valor.fi or contact Teemu Sirén +358 40 8417 021.