Job title: M&A Associate/Analyst
Company: Nordic Growth
Contract type: Full-Time
Application deadline: 15/07/2018
Nordic Growth Group serves corporate management and owners by building and realizing full value of businesses. Our customers are corporate management, investors, private equity and entrepreneurs, served by Nordic Growth and Comset. Based on our broad experience of building owner value we support wise employment of capital with deep analytical approach and extensive network support, be it buying or selling. We support our customers in boosting their competitive advantage and leveraging strategic potential through acquisitions. It is our role to help realize the full value of business with optimal timing and execution.
We are experiencing rapid growth through good deal flow and are looking for a full-time or part-time Analyst and experienced Associate to join our team.
What we offer:
- Open environment with professional approach and team support
- Opportunity to assume and expand your role based on performance and ability
- Compensation based partly on performance
- Dynamic business environment with growth focus
Your profile, what we are looking for:
- Driven individual with a proactive approach towards work
- Master’s degree or Master’s programme studies and strong academic performance
- M&A transaction experience from corporate finance, investment bank or M&A boutique
- Being able to work independently on projects as well as part of a team
- Fluent oral and written proficiency in English and Finnish, Swedish a plus
- Strong innovation and problem solving skills
How and when to apply:
Please submit your application to matias.ponnio(at)nordicgrowth.com latest by 15.7.2018. Please include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- University grade transcript
If you have questions regarding these positions, please contact Matias Pönniö, +358 40 839 1986 or Erkki Hietalahti, +358 40 578 4110 for additional information. We encourage you to apply soon, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.