Job title: Junior Strategy Consultant
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 09/05/2019
To support our growth we are announcing an opportunity for:
Junior Strategy Consultants to join KPMG Global Strategy Group Finland
As a Strategy Consultant in the Global Strategy Group (GSG) you will participate in our projects from day one. We offer you responsibility and client exposure right from the beginning. Your steep learning curve will be supported by colleagues and extensive training.
We have high-growth targets for GSG and, in many ways, we behave like a startup. You will work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team. We expect you to be a self-starter and adopt a sales mind-set as you will participate in growing our business, in addition to working on client engagements.
Personal fit is important for us. You will meet many of us during the recruitment process, when deciding whether our team and you are the right match for each other.
What we expect from you:
- You have graduated, or you are on the verge of graduating, with a Master’s degree in the fields of Business, Economics, Science, Technology or Engineering
- You possess rigorous analytical thinking and complex problem-solving capability
- We appreciate previous working experience in management consulting, investment banking or in corporate strategy and development
- You show initiative and a drive for excellence
- Acquaintance with strategy development, business performance improvement, or mergers and acquisitions is an advantage
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish, with language skills in Swedish being an additional asset
- You have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, with experience from data and analytics considered an advantage
For further information, please contact Ville Huovinen tel. 050 568 6394. Take prompt action by filling out the application form on www.kpmg.fi/rekry website latest 9th of May 2019.