Job title: Junior Analyst (temporary)
Company: DNB Markets
Contract type: Fixed-term
Application deadline: 20/10/2019
We are looking for a temporary Junior Analyst for our equity research team in London. We are offering a 6-month contract with a flexible start date, ideally 1 January 2020 at the latest. If selected, you will focus on the Nordic pulp & paper and capital goods sectors. You will be involved in various aspects of equity research, including financial modelling and company valuations, analysis of company and industry data to generate investment ideas, and the production of industry- and company-specific research reports.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
– Genuine interest in, and passion for, the stock market.
– Excellent analytical, accounting and quantitative skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– Strong academic record with a degree in finance, economics or a related field.
– Experience in equity research, investment banking or the wider financial services industry.
– Fluency in English and Finnish.
Your responsibilities would include:
– Performing secondary research and information gathering across various sub-segments.
– Interpreting data and analysing market and economic events.
– Developing and maintaining complex company and industry financial models.
– Assisting in writing equity research reports (thematic and company-specific).
– Assisting in investor requests, and preparing for and participating in company meetings.
– Insight into, and understanding of, working in an equity research department.
– Working with senior analysts on existing stock coverage and new investment cases.
– Development of analytical and modelling skills.
– Insight into company and market developments, as well as investor behaviour.
DNB Markets offers investment banking services, including risk management, investment and financing products in the capital markets to the group’s customers. By working in customer teams and applying good digital solutions, employees provide advice and develop tailor-made solutions for customers. DNB Markets’ market-making and other trading support customer activities with products and prices.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 October 2019.