Job title: Junior Analyst / Analyst
Contract type: Full-Time
Application deadline: 21/02/2019
Newsec Capital Markets is looking for a Junior Analyst or Analyst to join our growing team in Helsinki. In this position, you will be an important part of our property transaction advisory services, participating in various deal processes and co-operating closely with other Newsec teams. We offer you a challenging but rewarding environment in the most active transaction advisory team in Finland. We work closely together as a team, but your responsibilities will increase incrementally. Thus, we expect you to be a team player and also to be able to perform independently. Newsec has been awarded as one of the best places to work for 11 consecutive years (Great Place to Work®).
Your tasks will include:
- Gathering and analysing various data
- Creating informative and visual market reports and investment material
- Analysing and modelling investment properties
- Organising and managing due diligence processes
- Communicating with investors, advisors and authorities
What our team is looking for:
- Impeccable work ethic and integrity
- Commitment to quality and dedication to exceed expectations
- Proactive and self-motivated mind-set
- Proficient in time management and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Relevant university studies or degree, e.g. real estate, business, finance or law
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Comprehension of factors affecting property values
We offer you an opportunity to:
- Grow professionally in a deal-driven and motivated environment
- Develop your skills and know-how in the property investment market
- Get a broad exposure to real estate investments, both in disposals and acquisitions
- Expand your network and reputation in the market
- Work in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki CBD
- Be part of one of the best places to work in Finland (GPTW 2018)
How to proceed:
Please apply by Thursday 21th February 2019 here.
Please note, that the position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate. If you have any questions about the open position, please contact:
Amos Larinkoski: +358 41 519 6462 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilpo Münster: +358 40 748 9213 or email@example.com
More information about the position and Newsec can be found here.
Newsec provides full service real estate business solutions for investors, owners, and anyone letting business premises. Our comprehensive property advisory service supports our clients in real estate transactions, leasing, appraisals and various specialist services, such as creating strategies for business premises and properties, managing business premises and space planning. Newsec operates in seven market areas in the Nordics, Baltics and UK with a total staff of 1,700 people. Almost 400 top real estate professionals staff our operations in Finland.