Job title: Junior Analyst
Contract type: Part-time
Application deadline: 05/06/2019
The Investment Management team is currently looking for a Junior Analyst to join their growing team in Helsinki. As a Junior Analyst, you will be an important part of the Investment Management team, participating in transaction and asset management processes as well as co-operating closely with clients and other teams in Newsec. We are looking for an analytical person with strong drive to succeed and who is eager to work in a team oriented, international and rewarding environment.
As a Junior Analyst, your main tasks will include:
- Analysing and modelling potential investment opportunities
- Creating informative market reports and investment materials
- Gathering and analysing data
- Providing support in reporting functions
Essentials & personal attributes:
- Minimum of three years of relevant university studies
- Two to three years of relevant work experience from e.g. real estate transactions, real estate valuations, consulting or private equity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Broad understanding about factors affecting real estate values
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Commitment to quality and dedicated to exceeding customer’s expectations
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in time management and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
We offer an opportunity to:
- Grow professionally in a driven and motivated team environment
- Develop skills and expand your responsibilities as you develop your know-how
- Provide broad and valuable exposure to the real estate investment and asset management field
- Learn about property markets from both a national and cross-border perspective
- Work in an international working environment in the heart of Helsinki CBD
At the moment this is a part-time position. Working hours can be agreed together according to candidate’s availability.
We would now like to hear more about you!
Please send your application by June 5th 2019 at the latest.
If you have any questions about the open position or possibilities in our team, please contact Iiris Eestilä, Associate, Investment Management, Cell: +358 40 704 0999.
Apply via the following link: https://ura.newsec.fi/jobs/230535-junior-analyst