Job title: Intern
Company: Access Partners
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 18/09/2020
Join Access Partners today
Our Helsinki office is searching for Investment Banking Interns to work in our team during 2021. We are offering 3-4 months internship programmes starting flexibly during the year.
As a leading financial advisor in the Nordics, we create solutions and opportunities for companies and their owners through M&A and debt advisory. Unique and unexpected solutions require rigorous analysis and understanding of financial and business challenges. This is why we need extraordinary performers like you.
At Access Partners you will be developing your analytical, theoretical and communicational skills while expanding your knowledge of the investment banking industry. You will have the opportunity to work on landmark transactions in close co-operation with our Stockholm office and gain exposure to our international clients across various industries. Employees are offered the opportunity to rotate to our Stockholm office, providing valuable firm-wide insights and offering a cross-border experience.
Ideal candidates are expected to have:
- An outstanding academic record pursuing a degree e.g. in the field of Finance or Industrial Engineering and Management and have finished at least two years of studies
- Genuine interest in the financial services industry – Previous experience is an advantage but not required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a result-driven mindset
- Dedication to deliver above expectations and ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communicational skills with fluency in English and Finnish
To apply, please send your application, CV and university grade transcript to email@example.com by the 18th of September 2020. Should you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.