Job title: Investment Banking Analyst Intern
Company: HLP Corporate Finance
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 17/09/2019
HLP Corporate Finance is looking for interns to join its team during spring, summer and autumn 2020. Internship periods typically last 12-24 weeks, exact dates are negotiable.
Established in 2001, HLP (www.hlpartners.com) is a leading M&A advisor and one of the oldest independent corporate finance advisory firms in Finland. We have a solid track-record with more than 200 completed advisory assignments across various industries with a total transaction value of over €7 billion. We currently employ 11 full-time corporate finance professionals in Helsinki.
Our value proposition:
- Your key tasks as an analyst intern in a project team include financial analysis, valuation of companies and project material preparation
- You will be given a high level of responsibility and client access already at the entry level
- We offer a challenging and team-driven working environment, with room for individual growth
- We offer competitive compensation and a platform for future career
The ideal candidate
- Has more than 120 ECTS credits in pursuing a Master’s degree in Economics & Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent business related degree
- Has a solid academic track record
- Has good knowledge of finance and accounting
- Has strong analytical skills, a problem solving attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Is motivated by a fast-paced project environment
- Is fluent in Finnish and English (oral and written). Other languages, especially Swedish, are a benefit
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter and your CV, including university grade transcripts and your high school diploma, to Sari Laine at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th of September 2019. Should you have any questions regarding the application process or HLP Corporate Finance, please see the attachment or contact Mr. Oliver Louhento (email@example.com).