Job title: Investment Analyst Trainee
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 15/03/2020
Elo is a modern pension insurance company and Finland’s most popular pension provider. A key part of our business is to manage investment assets worth 25 billion euros. As a responsible investor Elo aims for a good sustainable return on its pension assets over the long term. We believe that this can be achieved only with continuous development of our investment processes.
Currently, we are looking for young talents to participate in R&D projects covering areas such as investments strategies related to climate change and energy transition, asset allocation and systematic investments. The trainees will be working with a team consisting of Elo’s employees and possibly other trainees. The actual project and the role will be adjusted based on the trainee’s interests and skill set.
The trainee program can start flexibly between May-December and the length is 3-5 months. The application period ends March 15th.
Potential projects and relevant skills
Work assignments and role can vary based on the selected projects:
· Working as a member of the front office development team focusing in either responsible investments, asset allocation or systematic investments
· Solving problems related to analysis, process development and service design
· Design and development of analysis tools
· Studying and evaluating academic literature concerning the problem at hand
We appreciate knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· Relevant studies in fields such as mathematics, systems analysis, information technology/networks, industrial management, finance or economics
· Knowledge in statistics, data analysis, mathematics, energy transition, sustainability, finance and/or economics
· Experience in capital markets, investment management, programming and/or relational databases appreciated but not required
Apply by 15.3. at www.elo.fi/rekry –> Investment analyst trainees.
For further information, please contact email@example.com