Job title: Investment Analyst Trainee
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 13/10/2019
Tesi is now looking for a fulltime, fixed-term (4 – 5 months) Investment Analyst trainee with an analytical mindset to start in January 2020. You will work with both our direct investment teams, investing capital into both tech-driven startups and internationally expanding growth companies.
Your work tasks will include market research (e.g. data collection and analysis), deal sourcing and financial modelling (e.g. valuation). You will prepare meeting materials and presentations for decision-making together with team members. You will meet our potential and current portfolio companies.
Spirit & Guts
With us you will operate responsibly, aiming for a beneficial social impact, profitable investment and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and also as continuous development work over the long term. Tesi is an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity empowers our people and our business as well.
- Relevant university studies for example in business, engineering or similar fields
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with hands-on attitude
- Interest in the Finnish economy and private equity
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- We also consider as an asset if you have previous experience from relevant positions (e.g. startups, business development, strategic consulting or investment banking)
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Supportive and professional colleagues to boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas
Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records by latest 13th of October here. In this position you will be employed directly to Tesi.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi) in the following times: Wednesday 2.10 at 10.00-11.30 or Friday 11.10 at 14.00-15.30.
Timetable for this recruitment process:
Wednesday 25.09. Application period starts
Sunday 13.10. Application period ends
Tuesday 14.10 – Wednesday 15.10. Personal Google Meet -interviews with aTalent
October 2019: Personal interviews with Tesi
October 2019: Decisions and employment contract
January 2020: Start date