Job title: Analyst
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 06/03/2020
Advium Corporate Finance is a Finnish investment bank providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital market transactions and large real estate transactions. Advium has advised domestic and international clients in some 200 completed transactions with a cumulative value exceeding EUR 15 billion. Advium was founded in 2000 and is part of the listed eQ Group.
Advium Corporate Finance is looking for a full-time analyst to join our Real Estate team in Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities include:
– Participating in all stages of projects from pitching to closing
– Producing in-depth market and sector analyses
– Property valuations and financial modeling
– Preparing high quality presentations, e.g. investment memorandums and other decision making material for clients
What we are looking for:
– Outstanding academic track record with a Master’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or equivalent business related
– Previous working experience (2-4 years) from real estate, investment banking, private equity, management consulting or other relevant area of business
– Analytical and result-driven mindset, attention to detail, strong willingness to learn and true team player attitude
– Full proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English. Swedish is considered as a plus
What we can offer:
– Chance to work on demanding international real estate projects from the very beginning
– Steep learning curve and an experienced team you can learn from
– Unique position as a valuable team member in a leading Finnish investment bank with competitive remuneration and benefits
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as a PDF to email@example.com before March 6, 2020. Should you have any questions about the recruitment process or the position, please contact Petteri Kokko (+358 40 822 2582) or Frans Ramberg (+358 40 778 7269).