Job title: Analyst trainee
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 04/10/2020
We are currently looking for ambitious young professionals to join our growing EY-Parthenon team in Helsinki as Analyst Trainees. The EY-Parthenon team is a part of EY’s Strategy and Transactions service line.
The successful candidate will work together with our experienced consultants on sell- and buy-side transactions in commercial due diligence, carve-outs, integrations and IT due diligence as well as in organic growth strategy and digital strategy projects. If you are interested in strategy or operational consulting with a transaction twist seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your key responsibilities
As an Analyst Trainee you will assist our professionals in various assignments, e.g.
- Gathering and analyzing information on target companies and markets
- Preparing proposals, project deliverables and other client presentations together with the team
- Frequent interaction with the team on the progress, next steps, potential issues and conclusions relating to the analysis and deliverables
- Preparing for and collaborating at client project meetings
What we look for
At EY-Parthenon our teams are Smart. Nice. Driven. meaning that we look for people who are
- Extremely bright, intellectually curious, blending a command of analytics with an appetite for inventive thinking
- Friendly, arrogance-free style that relishes open collaboration and partnership
- Unrelenting energy focused on finding inspired solutions and delivering proactive service
Qualifying candidate for the role
- Currently pursuing an academic degree (e.g. M.Sc. Econ., M.Sc. Tech or other)
- Strong academic record with analytical mindset and structured problem-solving approach
- Fluent skills both in Finnish and in English, fluent Swedish is considered an advantage
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to create intelligible analyses and stylish presentations
- Team player with high personal integrity and capability of working effectively in a multicultural environment
What working at EY-Parthenon offers
EY-Parthenon is one of the leading global strategy consultancies. While EY-Parthenon was launched in Finland at Autumn 2019, we have already reached strong position in the markets and are continuously growing. In Finland we are especially strong in transactions and growth-related engagements.
We offer you:
- Meaningful work where you have the chance to see and affect the Finnish and global business environment
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Modern office in the heart of Helsinki
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by 4.10.2020. Ideally you would start the work in Spring 2021 or Autumn 2021, but we are flexible to adjust starting dates based on your preferences.
To apply, please submit your resume written in English by 4.10.2020 on our career website (http://m.rfer.us/EYSJPyfuL). If selected from the first screening, you’ll receive an invitation to our on-demand video assessments and gamified ability testing. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
For additional information, please contact Senior Manager Santtu-Matti Korkalo, email@example.com, tel. +358 504 479 546