Job title: Corporate Finance Analyst/Associate
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 30/09/2019
We are now strengthening our corporate finance team by recruiting a fulltime Corporate Finance Analyst or Associate to our Helsinki office. As an Analyst or Associate you will work together with Taaleri Kapitaali’s senior team members on various equity and debt capital market projects and M&A transactions.
The tasks will, among others, include company and market analysis, financial modeling, company valuation, client interaction and compilation of presentation materials for both external mandates and internal projects supporting Taaleri Group’s other entities.
What we look for
- Strong motivation to grow as a corporate finance professional
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience, at the associate level minimum 2 years
- A comprehensive knowledge of and interest in finance, business and society in general
- An excellent academic record with a relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance, Accounting or Industrial Management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with full proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- At the Associate level also core due diligence, modelling and valuation experience
- Team player with good presentation and interpersonal skills, extra-curricular activities are considered an asset
- Diligence, goal focused, analytical mindset and high work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English, other language skills like Swedish are considered an asset
What we offer
- Fast growing responsibility and client exposure from day one
- Developing your skills with the support of our senior staff with notable transaction experience in capital markets and M&A both locally and internationally
- Exposure to one of the most interesting deal flows in the industry and the full range of corporate finance services, including ECM, DCM and M&A
- Work with demanding clients ranging from entrepreneurs to private equity and public corporations
- Dynamic working environment in Helsinki city centre
- Competitive compensation and benefits with participation in the bonus scheme after a trial period
Please send your cover letter, CV and university grade transcript by 30 September, 2019 via this link. We expect to start interviewing candidates prior to the deadline. For more information about the position please contact Rafael Osmanov tel. +358 40 351 9313. For more information about Taaleri and Taaleri Kapitaali, please visit www.taalerikapitaali.com.