Job title: Business Development Trainee
Contract type: Part-time, Fixed-term
Application deadline: 26/05/2019
Trainee for Business Development
CapMan’s Business Development is responsible for planning and execution of CapMan Group’s corporate development initiatives. These include, among others, development of new investment products and services, Group M&A, strategic planning, and support of CapMan’s business operations in various development projects.
We are now looking for a trainee to join us during fall 2019. As a trainee, you will report to CapMan’s Strategy and Business Development Director and work closely with CapMan’s management. If you are interested in learning how the group level strategy of a publicly listed leading private asset manager is implemented, this is your chance!
Your tasks will include e.g.:
– Analysis of the impact and viability of development initiatives
– Preparation of background studies and presentations for internal decision making
– Financial modelling
– Support in project planning and management
– Coordination with internal and external stakeholders
– Various supporting tasks, such as collecting market data
What we expect from you:
– You are in the final years of your studies or have completed your master’s degree in finance, industrial management or similar field with a strong academic record
– Excellent communication skills, including preparation of presentation materials (PowerPoint)
– Strong analytical skills and command of relevant tools (Excel)
– Fluent in Finnish and English
– Hands-on attitude and ability to learn new things proactively
– Previous internship experience from e.g. investment banking, consulting or other relevant industry is an asset
What’s in it for you
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in the alternative investment industry and a listed company environment with great colleagues and a low hierarchy culture located in the heart of Helsinki. As a CapManian, you will enjoy our comprehensive personnel benefits as well as flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance.
The position is fixed term until spring 2020 and part-time (50-100% depending on workload) with flexibility regarding the exact starting time and duration. The earliest start for the traineeship is in September 2019.
Interested? Make your move – apply at www.capman.com/company/careers by May 26th. Attach your CV, letter of application in English and salary request. Please act swiftly as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidates are found.
For additional information on the position, please contact Atte Rissanen, Director, Strategy and Business Development at +358 500 405 732 preferably on May 6th from 14.00 to 16.00.