Job title: Analyst/Associate
Company: Access Partners
Contract type: Full-time
Application deadline: 03/02/2019
Our Helsinki office is searching for analysts and associates to join in 2019.
As a leading financial advisor in the Nordics, we create solutions and opportunities for companies and their owners through M&A and debt advisory. Unique and unexpected solutions require rigorous analysis and understanding of financial and business challenges. This is why we need extraordinary performers like you.
At Access Partners you will be developing your analytical, theoretical and communicational skills while expanding your knowledge of the investment banking industry. You will have the opportunity to work on landmark transactions in close co-operation with our Stockholm office and gain exposure to our international clients across various industries. Employees are offered the opportunity to rotate to our Stockholm office, providing valuable firm-wide insights and offering a cross-border experience.
Ideal candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated from a reputable university with an outstanding academic record (or are about to graduate)
- Previous experience from investment banking, management consulting or similar (internship or full-time)
- Strong analytical skills and a result-driven mindset
- Dedication to deliver above expectations and ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communicational skills with fluency in English and Finnish
To apply, please send your application, CV and university grade transcript to email@example.com by the 3rd of February 2019. Should you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.