Job title: Analyst Intern
Company: Sisu Partners
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 01/03/2019
Sisu Partners, a leading boutique corporate finance advisory firm, is looking for a full-time Interim Analyst for 2019 Autumn and/or 2020 Spring. The position is full-time for at least 5-6 months in Autumn and/or Spring, preferably for a longer period with potential extensions agreed separately. Please clearly state your availability and preference in your application.
- Take on significant responsibility of corporate finance transactions
- Perform in-depth valuation analyses
- Construct complex models
- Undertake market research
- Produce client presentations
- Work with leading firms
- Interact with customers
- Excellent academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in English and Finnish
- Expected graduation in 2020-2022
How to apply?
Please send us your application, CV and transcript of records no later than 1 March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries concerning the positions, please contact either:
Jussi Majamaa, Partner +358 40 842 4479 or
Olli Kaukonen, Associate +358 50 544 6720
For further information, please see the attachment.