Job title: Analyst Intern
Company: Translink Corporate Finance
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 22/02/2019
Translink Corporate Finance is recruiting students to join our team in 2019. Our focus is in the Fall 2019 period, but Summer 2019 start is also a possibility.
You’ll be a valuable member in our teams participating in all phases of corporate finance execution, and will be learning extensively. Translink Corporate Finance is one of the leading mid-market investment banking companies with 33 closed transactions in the Nordic region during 2018. In Finland, Translink is particularly strong in high-growth and technology (SaaS and tech-enabled services) company cross-border sell side transactions. We have trusted contacts to industrial companies, private equity and family offices.
Is this for you?
• Strong academic track record coupled with analytical mind
• Superior interpersonal and content creation skills in English, Finnish and preferably in Swedish
• Expected graduation in 2020-2022
What will you learn?
• Produce client presentationsand interact with their decision makers
• Utilize leading edge analytical tools and practices from Slack to S&P Capital IQ
• Take on significant responsibilities in projects
• Develop a toolkit of valuation and modelling competencies, industry analysis and presentation skills
• Interact with a leading global organization on international assignments
• Create new corporate finance analysis in capital markets, M&A and legal structuring
The position requires full-time employment for the September-December 2019 time period. For exceptional candidates, we can also offer May-August summer position, and the positions can also go to separate candidates. Due to our strong growth, full time opportunities are also under consideration for 2019 and 2020 graduates.
What should you do?
Please send your application, CV and grade transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 22 February 2019. Feel free to contact either one for further information during the business hours.
More information on Translink and the offered position can be found in the attachment.