Job title: Analyst Intern
Company: Vaaka Partners
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 17/10/2018
Vaaka Partners is recruiting students to join our team as interns in 2019. The exact duration and timing of the internships will be agreed with the intern and Vaaka.
You’ll be a valuable member in our deal teams participating in all phases of the investment process. Your tasks will include, e.g. screening for potential new investment ideas, industry and financial analyses and LBO model work.
What we are looking for:
– Previously completed internship in either investment banking, M&A, management consulting, private equity or other relevant positions
– +2 years of studies
– Excellent academic background, with relevant courses in finance, accounting or industrial management completed
– Proficiency in English and Finnish
– Solid analytical skills
– Good communication & teamwork skills
– Entrepreneurial attitude and drive
What Vaaka offers:
– Unique opportunity to work in one of the leading lower mid-market private equity investment companies in the Nordics
– Opportunity for steep learning curve in all aspects of private equity
– An opportunity to fit the internship program to the academic year schedule (please indicate your preferred schedule in your application)
– Competitive compensation
Please send your CV and cover letter including academic transcripts to vaakapartners(at)vaakapartners.fi by October 17th, 2018. For further information, you can reach out to Pontus Juntunen: tel. +358 40 7752525.
For more information about Vaaka Partners, visit: www.vaakapartners.fi and see the following attachment: