Job title: Analyst
Contract type: Part-time/Full-time
Application deadline: 09/12/2019
Are you interested in a career in the real estate investment market? We are now hiring part-time or full-time analysts for the Capital Markets team to join our Newsec family.
You could be a student looking for your first proper job in real estate or a junior analyst eager for new opportunities.
We warmly invite you to consider Newsec and our team of real estate investment experts as your next career move. We are ready to guide and mentor you to become one of the best talents in the real estate business.
What analysts do?
As an analyst, you will be part of our property transaction advisory services participating in various deal processes and collaborating closely with other Newsec teams.
In practice, this means:
- you will gather and analyze data,
- create informative and visual market reports and investment material,
- analyze and model investment properties,
- coordinate and support due diligence processes,
- collaborate and communicate with investors, advisors and various authorities.
During the first months in this role, we guide you into an on-going project to learn the best practices.
As you develop your skills and gain a better understanding of the job, you should be able to participate in 1-2 projects together with our client teams. Other analysts in Capital Markets -team work simultaneously in about 2-3 projects.
How we help you to build a successful career
At the start of your Newsec career, we will assign you your very own Newsec mentor. Your mentor will help you to integrate into your team and guide you on how to make the most of your new career to grow and develop at Newsec.
We have numerous great career stories of our previous analysts setting you inspiration and examples of what your career may look like at Newsec.
Our promise to you
1. We genuinely want you to see your professional growth. That’s why we will invest in coaching and supporting the development of your professional skills and know-how in the property investment market. At Newsec, you will get broad exposure to real estate investments, both in disposals and acquisitions.
2. All Newsec analysts are an equally essential part of our team and our success. With us, you are expected to take an active role contributing to the customer projects.
3. Our most important company value is “Passion for Colleagues and Clients”. In this fast-paced business, our people must come first. We believe that when our employees are happy, our clients will be too. We share our ups and downs as a team and have great respect towards one another.
4. We can honestly say that our rapidly growing company has so much talent. Our business partners value our expertise and enjoy collaborating with us. For you, this means the opportunity to build your professional network and earn an excellent reputation within the international investment market.
5. We are a Great Place to Work© certified organization. Newsec has been ranked one of the best places to work in Finland in 2019.
Our primary recruitment criteria for these positions
We are looking for evidence and examples of the following in your application and CV:
- Relevant university studies in e.g. real estate, business, finance or law.
- Fluency in written and verbal Finnish and English.
- Evidence of proactivity, strong interpersonal skills as well as a self-driven attitude to work.
- Proficiency in time management and an ability to multi-task.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
As an analyst, your biggest asset is your work personality and an evident interest in the real estate market.
As a tip, in such a fast-paced business environment with many on-going projects and interactions, openness, honesty, but also courage to respectfully stand your ground will work in your favour. That’s how we work.
Are you interested? Great, now we would like to hear from you!
If you have any questions in your mind about this position, feel free to contact Simo Vilhunen (+358 50 572 2338) or Ilpo Münster (+358 40 748 9213). You can also send your questions via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application latest on Monday 9th of December 2019. We’ll be contacting potential talents already during the application period.