Job title: Analyst
Contract type: Full-Time
Application deadline: 19/04/2018
The KONE Alliances and Acquisitions team in Espoo is responsible for various corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. The team members work globally in close cooperation with KONE’s country units in business case preparation, deal structuring, valuation and negotiations. In addition to overseeing numerous service company acquisitions per year, the team is involved in various corporate strategy projects.
To further strengthen our team we are looking for an Analyst, Alliances and Acquisitions. We offer a unique opportunity to work in an international, fast moving environment and a possibility to contribute to KONE’s future growth.
The position will allow you to interact with both internal and external stakeholders and support all phases of different acquisition projects. You will further develop your deal execution skills as part of the global Alliances and Acquisitions team with the target of being able to independently manage your own portfolio of targets in the future.
In this role you will report to the Head of Alliances and Acquisitions.
• Gathering and analyzing data relating to possible acquisition targets
• Financial and valuation modelling
• Drafting of presentations to support the internal decision making process
• Support and co-ordination of due diligence processes
• Support in internal reporting
• Developing models and tools needed in the everyday operations of the Alliances and Acquisitions team
We expect you to have:
• Academic degree, preferably majoring in finance, studies in accounting seen as an asset
• One to two years of relevant M&A experience in investment banking, private equity, in-house corporate finance or consulting
• Excellent financial modelling and problem solving skills combined with an ability to take initiative
• Solid presentation drafting skills
• Motivation and drive to work and get things done in a fast paced international and multicultural environment
• Fluency in English, proficiency in additional languages being an asset
• International experience is an asset
For more information, please see the attachment below or contact Kalle Kekkonen, Head of Alliances and Acquisitions, tel. +358 204 75 4770 on 11th or 12th April 2018 from 10-11am (EET). Send your application here before April 19th.