Job title: Analyst
Company: CIVITTA Finland
Contract type: Internship
Application deadline: 31/10/2020
CIVITTA Finland is a new and fast-growing management consulting company in Helsinki. Founded in 2018, our team currently consists of 12 consultants and we are looking to hire several ambitious analysts for an internship. During last two years we have helped more than 30 Nordic businesses grow domestically and across Europe over 60 projects. We serve an interesting mix of clients from fast-scaling startups to largest stock-listed corporations, focusing on go-to-market strategies, data analytics, and new business development.
At CIVITTA Finland, you get to enjoy a youthful culture with a genuinely flat hierarchy and a great opportunity to build our growth in the Nordics. We offer you an opportunity to work on demanding strategy and business development projects, providing hands-on experience in modern management consulting and data analytics with a steep learning curve to develop your professional skills.
We offer 2-4-month internship programs starting flexibly during 2021. This position is ideal for candidates interested in experiencing management consulting. We are looking for applicants from diverse backgrounds, and value people who are ready to take initiative. Ideal candidates are expected to have:
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ambition to succeed and deliver great value for Clients
- An outstanding academic record, pursuing a degree e.g. in the field of Finance, Economics, or Industrial Engineering
- Active participation and leadership experience in student association or other extracurricular activities are considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest or skills in data analytics is considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
How to apply
Please send your application including CV, a brief cover letter and a copy of your academic transcripts by October 31 to email@example.com. We will start interviewing promising candidates already in September. For further information about the position, you may contact Mr. Tuomas Virtanen (Managing Partner) at +358 505 261 694 or firstname.lastname@example.org during following times: Friday 25th Sep at 09.00-16.00 or Thursday 1st Oct at 09.00-17.00.